INVOL separation allowances

I am in the unusual sitution of being in a job on the mainland for 6 months and my family are still in a MQ in Northern Ireland. I am told I can only claim MUSA about £5 a day or am I entitled to another allowance to cover my travel costs home? Any advice would be gratefully received as I am out of pocket at the moment. :x

Similar threads

Latest Threads