Invasion of the bunny boilers

Steven said:
What about the guy who, on being told that he would have to give his partner 50% of everything he owned, promptly took a chainsaw to the whole house and cut everything in the house and the house itself in half.

Would he be classed as bad, mad, sad or just "Good onya son. That'll teach the bitch"?
How did he divide the chainsaw?

crabby said:
The Times

“She’d read an article I’d written for an American magazine about internet dating and decided that I was the man for her and managed to winkle my e-mail address out of the magazine’s editor. She started bombarding me with over 100 e-mails a day, each one containing a mobile phone number, and threatening me with unspeakable violence if I didn’t dial it.”

Young decided to call her and ask her out on a date.
See the problem there? Apparently no woman is too crazy for someone to go, "Hum, well, she's foaming at the mouth and covered in razor scars, but she's got great t!ts, I'll give her one." :D

flowers said:
Steven said:
What about the guy who, on being told that he would have to give his partner 50% of everything he owned, promptly took a chainsaw to the whole house and cut everything in the house and the house itself in half.

Would he be classed as bad, mad, sad or just "Good onya son. That'll teach the bitch"?
How did he divide the chainsaw?
:lol: :p

TankiesYank said:
crabby said:
The Times

“She’d read an article I’d written for an American magazine about internet dating and decided that I was the man for her and managed to winkle my e-mail address out of the magazine’s editor. She started bombarding me with over 100 e-mails a day, each one containing a mobile phone number, and threatening me with unspeakable violence if I didn’t dial it.”

Young decided to call her and ask her out on a date.
See the problem there? Apparently no woman is too crazy for someone to go, "Hum, well, she's foaming at the mouth and covered in razor scars, but she's got great t!ts, I'll give her one." :D
And your point is?

My stalker has the good grace to tell me when she is going out so i can go to her flat and sniff her panties. So whos the psycho out of us two

flowers said:
Litotes said:
crabby said:
flowers said:
gentlesoul said:
I've always thought the term Bunny Boilers referred to women but couldn't think of the male version, is there one?
I believe the word 'men' said with an accompanying exasperating sigh is universal enough to cover that.

Failing that, "weirdo-stalker-man" could work :-D
Oh, I thought it was a term of endearment :( I'm not weird, I have character :D

Flowers, we've only brushed past each other in this crazy virtual world, but my fingertips buzz with emotional energy everytime I read and reply to one of your posts. Your demenour suggests an intelligence, a beauty and a personality that doesn't mind about my inability to spell, punctuate, woo, or indeed have a normal physical or emotional attachment to a woman.
Crabby,

I think you should know that Flowers is actually a 6'6" RLC Storeman built like a brick outhouse....

Litotes
That's absolute boll0cks Litotes!!!

You know full well I'm 6'2", you couldn't help yourself from commenting on the fact that my stubbley storeman chin was grazing the top of your baldy head, when we were last caught el flagrante 'pleasuring' each other....

*sometimes I disgust myself
It was only a little white lie, Flowers..... will you still love me in the morning?

Litotes

Latest Threads