Intruder gets into Downing Street grounds with knife

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Random_Task, Oct 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Intruder gets into Downing Street grounds with knife
    AFP link

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Police sources say that, while no names are being released at present, the person arrested had a grudge with Mr Blair regarding a job that he was being held back from. An eye witness said the person had a distinct Scottish accent.

More details as they emerge. :wink:

3. Nice one Auld Yin..

Police are currently hunting 60 million of the suspects accomplices.

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

And one very hacked off cat called Humphery would would like his home back!!!!!

5. 59,999,999 actually. I had nothing to do with it. I was planning to use an axe.

6. I think I speak for everyone here when I say - BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!!

7. Anyone want to give the man fieldcraft lessons?? he might make it next time

8. So, one nutter tries to climb a security fence, get past approx 20 of the Met's finest, plus the No 10 Security system, and gets arrested, charged with affray,and will probably disappear into the special protection wards that house people who are considered to be dangerous to the State. The PMs security is beefed up, and an investigation takes place.

A Para, wounded in Afghanistan is verbally assaulted in a public ward of a hospital in the largest concentration of Muslims in the UK and nothing happens.

Anybody else spot the imbalance here?

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Probably about 59,999,999 peeps. :glomp:

10. SHHHHH cant say that, Thought Police might be listening in

12. 59,999,998 me either I've got cheesegrater with blairs name on it. It'll be hard work, but very satisfying. ( starting at his feet, so he can see whats coming)

13. When your arms get tired, take a break and I promise to rub salt into the raw, freshly grated and bleeding stumps.

14. Should this be under the heading Guy Falkes fails again?

15. Such shocking episodes are inevitable so long as civilians are allowed to purchase and possess metal eating utensils.