introduction

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by He has potential, May 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey,
    i have completed basic training in the french foreign legion, thought it was not for me and am currently applying to the paras, often look through this site by way of picking up an insight into how things work in england, joined as thought could possibly prove usedfull during my career.

2. So, after deserting the foreign legion you think our army will want you?

3. It won't have been the first to go down that route mon ami....or the other way 'round either.

4. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

I can only wonder in nostalgic amazement how I survived the Army without this site and the great and good advice contained therein. I was primitively forced to make my own decisions and evaluate things myself learning by experience instead of having unlimited access to a DS solution book (ARRSE). How hard times were back then. Mind you I have heard that the FFL has "I don't want to be a legionaire anymore" counsellors so you should have a glowing future ahead of you in Para Reg.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Get Rae **** jimmy

6. Ah, but if he goes to America to investigate his brother's death at the hands of gangsters by infiltrating the savage world of unlicensed kickboxing tournaments all will come out OK in the end...