Introducing yourself to the mess...

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by Jip Travolta, Nov 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ... how does that go again? :?

yeah, yeah I know. Basics! :roll:

2. eeeeevnin' all...who's round is it? ;)

3. Right RSM lets wrestle...

4. RSM, Presiding Member, Sirs, Ladies, Gents, I am toodly too tring tring, posted in from ding dang doo where I was tra la la, posted in to chingly ching where I hope to do well.

Sit down.

The End.

5. Sounds about right. Any objections from the floor?

Cheers. 8)

6. Tell anyone I was helpful and I will cut your throat and make you wear uniform at Main Building......... :D

7. Surely it's

RSM, PMC, Sirs, Ladies and Gents!

The Presiding Member is the RSM!

8. If he tells them he took advice of you they'll cut his throat for him... :roll:

9. "RSM, PMC, sirs, ladies, gentlemen, I am Sgt such and such from such and such posted in to sort this rag tag bag of smashed arrsehole out"

* Expect to be buying port till it runs out*

10. Recently a mate of mine new to the mess asked me the same thing. I told him to stand up and say more or less the same thing that has already been stated. He decided however to get up and go all the way to the front of the mess where the RSM and PMC sit at a table much to amusement of the entire mess. He still insists that what I told him to do.

11. theres only one Sir in the mess :D

Sir, Ladies, gents iam ..........posted in from........ to.......... thank you.

sit down

12. Sir, PMC, fellow mess members, I am Sgt Bloggs posted in from xxxxxx to xxxxxx, like to be know as xxxx, look forward to having a beer with you all.

13. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Collar the RSM, say "wanna drink mate"? Nah just use your common, you're in the big boys club now.

14. Not in a Station Mess. Smartarrse. :wink:

15. At the side of the bar you should find a brass bell, just go up and ring it. That's the best way to get to know your fellow members and what they drink.