Introducing... myself

#1
hi everyone.
just thought i'd say hi and introduce myself.

not much of army career to be honest.
joined the TA at 17 did a couple of years then did a FTRS to my Regular Battalion for about 2 years. Had a fantastic time in Germany, Poland, Canada and a gunners cadre (warrior) before Telic in 2003.

Out of everything now.... but miss the crack.
 
#2
S_W_A_T said:
Out of everything now.... but miss the crack.
Never fear young fella me lad, the bints on here have arr$es of epic proportions, even Ray Charles could score a hole in one on their cracks.
 
#4
sandmanfez said:
S_W_A_T said:
Out of everything now.... but miss the crack.
Never fear young fella me lad, the bints on here have arr$es of epic proportions, even Ray Charles could score a hole in one on their cracks.
Maybe even score some crack in one of their holes.... :-D
 
#8
I know blokes who did 2 years National Service, which, according to them, is equivalent to 22 years in todays Army!
 
#11
S_W_A_T said:
Birdie_Numnums

would u rather i was a walt, and lied and bluffed about my army life?
Or Honest?
Better than bluffing about the size of your c.ock, eh Lostboss??

He's only got a nub really....

DISCLAIMER: It's all purely fictional as I don't know what Lostboss' appendage is actually like

Lighten up SWAT, or have you got a nub too??
 
#12
It counts as a fecking life time in current military times, perhaps you should ask some of the "crows" coming back from the 'stan
 
#14
Supergal said:
Oy! Not all of us have fat arrses thank you very much! :D
Prove it.....
 
#17
Hello SWAT, i'm new here too; nice isn't it. I've been in the mob a while myself and an avid ARRSE watcher (oooh er missus) for a while, thought it about time i started to contributed my bit.

Surprised i have't been ripped to shreds yet, isn't that the norm for all newcomers? pause.................
 
#19
Supergal said:
Oy! Not all of us have fat arrses thank you very much! :D
Who are you kidding SG, your harris has its own postcode, and like a certain wall in China, is observable from space..........with the naked eye.
 
#20
Super_Quick said:
Hello SWAT, i'm new here too; nice isn't it. I've been in the mob a while myself and an avid ARRSE watcher (oooh er missus) for a while, thought it about time i started to contributed my bit.

Surprised i have't been ripped to shreds yet, isn't that the norm for all newcomers? pause.................
It helps if you spend most of your time posting complete pish, i learn't this the hard way! also spell thing geet badly and divent use gramma, this really get them going, oh and talk about mongs and doomandgloom with threaten to beat you up! and it wont take long till no1cares gets on your chebs, cos he/she/it is a total lenth licker.
 

Latest Threads

Top