Introducing... me

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Gizza_Beer, Jan 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys, I've just joined the site and I wanted to introduce myself.

I'm still at school and about to take my GCSEs this summer. I am going to take my BARB Tests tomorrow. I hope to join up and go through AFC Harrogate and then become a CMT :wave:

2. Hi Gizza_Beer, good luck for tomorrow. I hope you do well. Only one tip - RELAX!! Don't rush it and think about your answers.

3. Hi gizza, good luck, I still remember the gut wrenching fear but dont worry you can do it. Oh and when did mine 1965. regards old welsh git

4. As stated above, read the question properly, take your time and don't PANIC!! all the best fella.

5. The very best of British for the test, mucker. Oh, and congrats on wanting to become a CMT.

MsG

Bugsy (ex-RAMC)

6. In the same position as you fella!!

Came straight outa school and been working in a dead end job for the past 2 years, after a long wait for medical clearance i'v got my BARB tomorrow and looking forward to a long career in the REMEs. To be honest im shittin it!!!! :)

I'v been trying to practice it but after 2 hours of trying im pretty sure its just one of these things you cant learn!!

All the best for tomorrow anyway 8)

7. What are worrying about,nothing canworse than living in Pontypool

8. Bridgend ?

9. Good luck !

10. me too, family wants me to stay on for A-levels but i've decided to go to AFC as a surveyor engineer

11. I joined up at 15 and went to university when i was 38, but the experiance I got in that time was priceles

12. Keep your fluids up and munch on some dextrose sweets about an hour before. Lack of fluids can decrease concentration and dextrose boots your IQ temporarily.
    Google it if you think I'm Joking and good Luck.
    Also, GET TO BED. ;)

13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Pah! Go out get shitfaced, shag a slag and get into a scrap that should get you in practice.

14. Good advice for a 15 year old lad! 8O :twisted:

15. I've altered your post to reflect its true intention.

Anyone would think you didn't mean it as posted originally!