Introducing a new septic to Arrse

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
So on another slightly strange BBS I inhabit one of the septics has expressed an interest in joining Arrse - his name is Boris and this is what he wanted to say but apparently is shy.

Hi! I'm an American, but don't worry, I used to write reports in the Reserves (that's like your TA, LOL!), so I understand the Brotherhood of War and stuff. So how many of you are SAS? I always wanted to be in the SAS...do you have any tips for how to join up? I'd really like to thank Schaden for pointing me to this place, what a cool message board! Really looking forward to chatting with you guys a lot! Meaning often!

Boris Badanoff - AGW
Do you think he would fit in?

Yep would fit right in with the other loonies we have wandering around the corridors.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Do you think he would fit in?
Yeah. Another piss taking sock puppet cunt is just what ARRSE needs at this point. Tell him we offer Nectar Points.

Then do a Google on Boris Badanoff.

If you ever want to buy a bridge, give us a shout, eh?

Yeah. Another piss taking sock puppet cunt is just what ARRSE needs at this point. Tell him we offer Nectar Points.

Then do a Google on Boris Badanoff.

If you ever want to buy a bridge, give us a shout, eh?
don't be uncharitable, I havemade an avatar for him when he turns up.

screenshot_11.jpg

I say let him join! But if he starts getting pissed during he week and posting annoying threads like none of us do here..

He has to leave. And tell the cunt to breath in because I need it to be daylight and the fat bastard is blocking all the sun.

Is it that time already? Put the beer down Gonzo.

Kill him with fire-the twat used 'LOL'.

Has he got the mandatory little sister? photos needed for verification.

Will she chat privately by PM.

Does he like ballet?

Attachments

I say let him join! But if he starts getting pissed during he week and posting annoying threads like none of us do here..

He has to leave. And tell the cunt to breath in because I need it to be daylight and the fat bastard is blocking all the sun.

Is it that time already? Put the beer down Gonzo.
Never mind the beer, I'd put the fucking anti-freeze down as well.

Ask him what he thinks about the SLR, or 7.62 x 51 in general. And bayonets.

If he likes them, let him in as he's obviously a man of great character.

Ask him what he thinks about the SLR, or 7.62 x 51 in general. And bayonets.

If he likes them, let him in as he's obviously a man of great character.
And K-bars, 40mm buckshot rounds and an entrenching tool.

View attachment 100036

That's me that is as a young squaddie. :p Don't recogmize the bird but she is tasty enough. :?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Proximo Multinational HQ 0
msr Army Reserve 6
General Melchett RLC 8