ive got my run time down from 15 to 13 minute per mile

boyz?

Who are you calling boyz?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Alright boyz. Hoping to follow the old man into the light infantry next year

ive got my run time down from 15 to 13 minute per mile
13 min a mile is walking pace. Good luck :)

Hi,

This is the second time around for me. I first signed up as "pete_the_writer" in 2007 and that profile is still in existence. Unfortunately, I haven't used the site since packing up work in 2012 and I've forgotten my login password. I also lost internet access at home at the end of 2014 and now I can't access the email account that I used when I signed up. So I can't ask for my password to be reset...

I did nine years in REME as a CE Tech, half of it in BAOR in the 1970s/early 1980s. An annual trip to the Bavarian Village at the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland keeps me in touch with "bier und bratwurst", as do trips to the German Deli at Borough Market.

After leaving the army, I spent 30 years as a technical author writing user guides and reference manuals. Hence the profile ID "pete_the_writer". I no longer write for a living, hence the new name "pete_the_reader".
Hi mate remember me . Taff Elworthy.

D

Deleted 72584

Afternoon all,
New girl so I'll sit quietly and awaiting the beasting....

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Afternoon all,
New girl so I'll sit quietly and awaiting the beasting....
Welcome WW. You'll have to tell us a bit about yourself so the degree of beasting can be calculated ... ;-)

D

Deleted 72584

Welcome WW. You'll have to tell us a bit about yourself so the degree of beasting can be calculated ... ;-)
I couldn't possibly reveal my achilles heel so early on ;)

30 something, sharp tongue, always well prepared. Absolutely zero military experience, however I've been told I'm essence once or twice :cool:

Kirkz

LE

30 something, sharp tongue, always well prepared. Absolutely zero military experience, however I've been told I'm essence once or twice :cool:
Any chance of a ****/blow job?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer

By "30 something" I think you should know your age is displayed in your profile. As an '82 vintage myself I think it was a damn good year...

Latest Threads