Introduce Yourself

Kirkz

LE
It's quiet being weekend, wait until the unruly feckers arrive.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Ascythian

Swinger
Hello, Im non-military and I was looking for a forum where I can say stuff the EU without being called a fascist and seems to have people who live in the real world. Although I know that doing a big boys job is no guarantee of wisdom I think I have a better chance of finding like-minded people here than a lot of other forums.

Hello, Im non-military and I was looking for a forum where I can say stuff the EU without being called a fascist and seems to have people who live in the real world. Although I know that doing a big boys job is no guarantee of wisdom I think I have a better chance of finding like-minded people here than a lot of other forums.
Get lost you fascist.

Kirkz

LE
What the actual F**K.

Hi, I am redshift and I am an alcoh...errr...an American.
A day that will go down in Arrse history I am sure. A bit like Princess Productions

Actually, after discussion with @ExREME..TECH , I would like to rephrase this to "get lost you fascist civvie ****", thank you.

Latest Threads