Intro

Hi im currently doing a levels and once ive finished them im going to join the foreign legion for a stretch of 5 years then hopefully go on to be a para officer i was wondering would i have a good chance of getting into the paras as an officer with the minimum educational requirements?

chimera

LE
Maybe after 5 years in the Legion your written French will be better than your written English so you could try for a commission in the French Army.

FutureOfficer said:
Hi im currently doing a levels and once ive finished them im going to join the foreign legion for a stretch of 5 years then hopefully go on to be a para officer i was wondering would i have a good chance of getting into the paras as an officer with the minimum educational requirements?
Pure genius!

FutureOfficer said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love it I'm wiping tears of laughter as i type!!! You are bullshitting arn't you???.........please say you are...If you are not......I WORRY ABOUT YOU!!!!!

Latest Threads