Intro Post

Hello all

Just introducing myself. I have been an amatuer tog for about 10 years, Initially shooting on wet and doing my own developing (Self taught) now I work with Canon 5D and shooting commercial, Weddings and a little bit of glamour every now and then (wifey does not like it so no longer shooting the nudes).

Always willng to share what I know and argue the toss over minor little issues with those who are annoyingly big headed :nod:

My main imnages are townscapes particulary long exposures (its what I like doing).

Take care

Idontcareanymore

Oh dear, stand by for loads of juvenile flack about the nudes. People here can be very crude and lewd.

I do a little digital photography myself with a Nikon D40x & D3100 but I save that topic for other forums, to discourage the others, so to speak.

Oh dear, stand by for loads of juvenile flack about the nudes. People here can be very crude and lewd.

I do a little digital photography myself with a Nikon D40x & D3100 but I save that topic for other forums, to discourage the others, so to speak.
I'm old, can I give him some flack ??

I'm old, can I give him some flack ??
Fill your boots, If having me as a target helps you in any way, im glad to oblige.:thumright:

I probably wont display any of my previous work on here, although when i return to UK next year I will be cramming for my LRPS, I will happily show those off for critisim etc.

M

Mark The Convict

*twirls pencil moustache* It may prove amusing for the time being. We can take turns in torturing it, it seems to like that kind of thing *cackles*