Intro Post

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Dontcareanymore, Nov 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all

Just introducing myself. I have been an amatuer tog for about 10 years, Initially shooting on wet and doing my own developing (Self taught) now I work with Canon 5D and shooting commercial, Weddings and a little bit of glamour every now and then (wifey does not like it so no longer shooting the nudes).

Always willng to share what I know and argue the toss over minor little issues with those who are annoyingly big headed :nod:

My main imnages are townscapes particulary long exposures (its what I like doing).

Take care

2. Oh dear, stand by for loads of juvenile flack about the nudes. People here can be very crude and lewd.

I do a little digital photography myself with a Nikon D40x & D3100 but I save that topic for other forums, to discourage the others, so to speak.
  3. So, any glamour photos you wish to share. Just in case a bit of constructive criticism is required, you understand.

For no other purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HHH

HHH LE

I'm old, can I give him some flack ??
  5. Fill your boots, If having me as a target helps you in any way, im glad to oblige.:thumright:

I probably wont display any of my previous work on here, although when i return to UK next year I will be cramming for my LRPS, I will happily show those off for critisim etc.
  6. I'll settle for the vile ones.
  7. OK, if no one else will, I'll ask - "is this borderline spam?"

*looks over to MtC for assurance*
  8. *twirls pencil moustache* It may prove amusing for the time being. We can take turns in torturing it, it seems to like that kind of thing *cackles*