Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INTRO EX 3 help

Azzi

Crow
so we do intro ex 3 next week and it’s pass or fail I shouldn’t be flappin it because I think I’ll be sound obviously I’m flapping because I’ve already been backsqauded once due to an error in training with the weapon handling test I got to week 9 with my last platoon I’m now at week 6 and I haven’t been home in nearly 4 months due to COVID I’ve just been stuck at catterick so really I just want to get threw this and get a leave week 8 could anyone give me some advice or tips to make the exercise easier for myself and to make sure I know everything to avoid so I can pass cheers

RandyLahey

Clanker
Make sure your morning routine is good and that you’ve cleaned your rifle well for inspection. Give a good target indication and remember the 7 S’s and you’ll not go too far wrong. I think just getting through it without drawing attention to yourself will be what passes you.

Latest Threads