Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Nehustan, Sep 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

14 held in terror police swoop

"Armed police have arrested 14 men following anti-terror raids in London, including 12 arrests at a restaurant in the Borough area.
    Two people were held elsewhere in the city in what police said was an intelligence-led operation."

...but the part that intrigued me was the search of the school. Is it possible that the school was being used as a forward position for an attack on the camp???

"An Islamic school near Tunbridge Wells has also been searched as part of the same ongoing operation.

The Jameah Islameah property, on a road named Catt's Hill between Rotherfield and Mark Cross in East Sussex, is an Islamic teaching facility.

According to its website the premises encourages Islamic groups to "appoint a person from your centre who wishes to serve the community and send them to us to be trained".

It also says these individuals will then become "qualified enough to teach in local Masajeds and Madares"."

(***edit*** I by no means wish to implicate the school, which in my opinion was probably used, if at all, as a cover rather than being directly implicated itself***)
  2. they are trying to overtake the world.
  3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

To be honest, if the world did become Islamic many of these people might well be considered an internal threat and in breech of Islamic law. Islam tells of a return of Jesus preceeded by a particulalry stern military leader, the Mahdi. Some of the current breed of 'Jihadis' in my opinion will have to justify their modus operandi to the CIC, as it is said he will be a great military tactician.