Intimacy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carpetsfm7sr94champs, Aug 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How is it some ladys prefer Anal as opposed to vaginal ? (beats talking about Comm's)

2. Ive always found its down to the amount of Rhohypnol

3. Next time you're in the G spot, ask any chick, they aint fussy in there!

4. Heaven forbid people on the sigs page talking about comms. Carpets if you want to talk about bum love there are hundreds of threads in the naafi dedicated to this matter (ok most didnt start on the topic but they all get there eventually).

Can a mod move this please?

5. Ying Tong, what's up fella?

Do you prefer a bit of male on male bum action?

6. Geordie , nice one my son . Ying tong, does seem a bit suspect to me .oh Yes "heaven forbid" having a laugh you nerd!

7. Geordie_blerk i was simply stating that there are already hundreds of threads dedicated to this fine matter in the naafi. Lets be honest this is a sh!t thread in the wrong place. Now i'm off hoping it dies the death it deserves.

8. Pre-cum? Quick one off the wrist is it?

9. I was hoping to get a bit of anal video action watched while convincing my missus I was on a "legitimate" site!

10. Second that, this isn't the NAAFI.

11. Come on Mod, shift this to somewhere else.

12. Well if it's comms you want.

Take one times 349, lube it liberally with mast grease ( you know where this is going ), insert and video the action.

If you pull your nads to one side whilst doing it I won't be offended as much.

13. MODS come on!!

14. You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. There's a time and a place to talk about filth and gutter subjects and that time is ALL THE FCUKING TIME!! Get a set of balls you bleep cnuts and go with the ride. Get a life you fcuking homos.