Interweb dating

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oscar1whisky, Feb 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought about putting this in "Lonely Hearts", then thought Naaahh, better here in the free fire zone. So...

Those of us of the single, hetero male persuasion may know that on UK dating sites one may get an average of 5 or 6 "matches" when trawling for a compatible lady?

The other night, at work and even more bored than usual, I alighted on a site and tried it (free, too). Data in, wait an hour then check. And it came up trumps.

"You have 4,865 matches" it said. WTF? I said, and started looking. Rather than the usual mixed bag of lardarrses, bunnyboilers and mentalists I'd expected, I discovered a heartening display of nubile totty, much of it MILF.

Gentlemen, I commend you to ChnLove.com. Enjoy.

2. Just logged on and tried it, got over 4000 matches but think I've been had, I think it is the same person on every ad.

3. Internet dating---- The odds are good - But the goods are ODD 8O

4. I have found Forces Pen Pals, a very good site, for casual sexual encounters, and it's free if you are serving!

5. Agreed. Had the pleasure of the company of few birds off there, but by feck theres some nutters! Its a SCH haven.

6. I know what you mean, had a date with one bird, jesus, she got us kicked out of two pubs, and nearly arrested, and I didn't even get my end away!

7. It wasn't me, before you all start.

8. Ooh, naughty! That's a like-ist comment! I bet you'd want another 20 minutes later, too. :twisted:

9. used it a few times myself :D

10. the clue was in the post sweetie :blowkiss:

11. I asked for that :D