Interviews

#1
Whilst leafing through my scrap book I came across this little Gem.
Had Gloria known about certain parts of Dobbo’s anatomy I’m sure the interview would have proved much more interesting..
 

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
#2
ZZIWYLLIB said:
Whilst leafing through my scrap book I came across this little Gem.
Had Gloria known about certain parts of Dobbo’s anatomy I’m sure the interview would have proved much more interesting..
The Kesh
 
#3
Hey, if he knew all about her, he wouldn't have sat still for long enough for a stills photographer to get him.
 
#4
Not in the same class as a certain Sioux pilot who, if memory serves, had his a/c go u/s in Koeln(?) whilst ferrying another BFBS personality back from Woelfenbuettel. Two days to get it fixed <cough>
 

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
#5
PE4rocks said:
Not in the same class as a certain Sioux pilot who, if memory serves, had his a/c go u/s in Koeln(?) whilst ferrying another BFBS personality back from Woelfenbuettel. Two days to get it fixed <cough>
Woofeers - brings a tear to the eye.
 
#6
would the personality sent from woofers be a certain guy called 'Nankers'
the old horse?
I remember him getting chinned at an open air festival in Braunschweig once.......
 
#9
Wiraman said:
would the personality sent from woofers be a certain guy called 'Nankers'
'Frayed knot. this was a lumpy jumper(civvy branch)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top