Interview

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Marc063, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright guys,
    i've got an interview for the Para's in 5 days time, what exactly do i need to revise up on? And how long after that would selection be. And is the January intake for Catterick full?

Thanks in advance.

2. use the search function....fukin newwies

3. My interview is on monday, and what ive been told numerous of times is to really keep yourself as fit as possible, making sure you cover all muscle groups.

Good luck with your interview

4. Yeah i'm new.... hence why i'm posting cause i never knew about the search function.If people always used that there'd be no posts really.

5. Thanks..... you aswell.

6. Part of the interview process is finding out how committed you are. A committed person will likely have done plenty of research in order to understand what he is getting into. As this has been done so many times before, I would also say, use the search function.

And polish your shoes.

Edited to add; the interview is not a physical fitness test, it's to see whether you're suitable for the army, or just some walt wasting everybody's time. Have a look at the stickies.

7. Damn it Gump - you're a God-damn genius!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.