• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Interview

Hey,
Just wondering, how long does the first interview usually last?
The reason im asking as because if it doesn't take long, then i could make a day of being up in wembley and meet up with some friends and go out ect.

Matt

Just give him/her one word answers, interview will be over soon enough - explain you have friends to meet, there sound about things like that

By your attitude i would say it will take the recruiter about 7 seconds to decide you are a complete cnut and firmly place his size 10 between your buttocks and send you on your vacuous civilian way!

Matthew_Fardell said:
Hey,
Just wondering, how long does the first interview usually last?
The reason im asking as because if it doesn't take long, then i could make a day of being up in wembley and meet up with some friends and go out ect.

Matt

Hmmmm glad to see your priorities are firmly in the right place if you have any real intention of joining then I suggest you spend time considering the questions you will be asked and planning your responses, rather than polishing your bad boy flame red passion wagon of a Nova you chav tw@t.

Latest Threads