interview Wednesday

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by CJPeter, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all i have an interview for harrogate tomorrow and i was just wondering what type of questions they will ask me and what type of question should i ask? i have a few already though, any more would br a huge help.

Also my candidate support manager said something about selection and i keep on finding different answers on harrogate selection. is it hard? is selection anything to do with the first 6 weeks or not? ive been told and read so many different things .. would this be a good question to ask the interviewer?

i have also just changed my mind on my 3 job choices i want to change my first one should i ring up before the interview and tell them or just say to the interviewer?

thank you for any reply :) .

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

The last time that I looked, tomorrow is Monday, not Wednesday.

There are a number of stickies in this forum, read them; take notes if you have to they are a brilliant source of information for anyone wanting to join up.

You come across as being more than a little confused. Take a little time to clarify in your mind exactly what it is that you want to know.

You might also want to change your username into something a little less readily identifiable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.