interview Wednesday

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by CJPeter, Aug 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all i have an interview for harrogate tomorrow and i was just wondering what type of questions they will ask me and what type of question should i ask? i have a few already though, any more would br a huge help.

Also my candidate support manager said something about selection and i keep on finding different answers on harrogate selection. is it hard? is selection anything to do with the first 6 weeks or not? ive been told and read so many different things .. would this be a good question to ask the interviewer?

i have also just changed my mind on my 3 job choices i want to change my first one should i ring up before the interview and tell them or just say to the interviewer?

thank you for any reply :) .

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

The last time that I looked, tomorrow is Monday, not Wednesday.

There are a number of stickies in this forum, read them; take notes if you have to they are a brilliant source of information for anyone wanting to join up.

You come across as being more than a little confused. Take a little time to clarify in your mind exactly what it is that you want to know.

You might also want to change your username into something a little less readily identifiable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.