Interview Help

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by LadyK, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

I was wondering if someone could help me at all:

If you have been given 3 job decriptions at the BARB do you have to know all about them when you go for the interview even though you have only picked one that you want to do?

Also when it comes down to the question about "what do you feel about having to fight and shoot people" - what is the best answer? I really do not think its a good idea to go in and say....... "well actually I am quite excited and looking forward to it".

But on the other hand its probably not a good idea to say..... "I really dont want to shoot people etc"......

Just wondering if anyone has some good advice...

Thank you
  3. just say that it depends if they are using real bullets or not
  4. Just say, " At least this time i'll be getting paid for it... <twitch> and I won't have to change my name after either, so that's a bonus i guess..."<twitch>

Also, don't forget to have a few questions prepared, to show that you are interested. I recommend "When do i get grenades?" 8O

Glad to have helped :D
  5. Tell them you want to join "Them" and answer every question with "I'm sorry Sir, I cannot answer that question" :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.