interview and job choice

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the mad duck, Aug 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello new to the site.
    basically just wanted to know if my knowledge on my first job choice is enough.
    the princess of wales regiment is the infantry regiment of south east England and also recruits people from the isle of wight. it is named after princess Diana and was formed in 1992. if you look at its history it has been involved in every theatre of war since the battle of tangier in 1662. it is the most decorated regiment with 57 Victoria crosses. this regiment is made up of three battalions. 1 st is regular and is based in padderton Germany and is currently in Afghanistan. 2 is regular and is based in ballykelly in northern Ireland and has had a long year of public duties and infantry training. 3 is territorial and is currently supporting operations in Afghanistan. the regiments headquarters are based in canterbury kent. as this is an infantry regiment ill go to the infantry training centre catterick. this is a single course that last for 26 weeks and is phase 1 and 2 combined. in this training ill learn drills filed crafting skills at arms and first aid. you have to stay for 28 days and if you wish to leave to have to give 14 days notice. upon completion you have to serve a minimum of 4 years and 3 months and if you wish to leave you must give a years notice. when you start training you get 275 pound a week at phase 1 and when you finish training youll earn a bit under 18 000 pound a year. you get a total of seven weeks paid holiday. ok guys is this enough and also my second choises I don't know a whole lot about royal engineers and royal artillery and do I need to know alot
  2. Suck me off.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You could try the recruitment stickies, then suck me off I suppose.
  4. Use the search engine/stickies, a fucking dictionary, some grammar and a bit of punctuation.

...Then suck Jarrod off!
  5. fyi lads I don't know how to use this site just found it tonight and im half asleep for your information so that explains my bad spelling punctuation and grammar so sorry im dozing off
  6. Join the engineers and get a trade, before that, suck jarrod off!
  7. When finding a new site read 90% ask questions 10%. Don't ask questions when dozing off!

Then suck Jarrod off!
  8. If your struggling to use the internet when your tired, how the fuck are you going to function with kit and weapons when your so fucked that your trying to understand how your still standing!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  9. 1. Where the fuck is Padderton, Germany?

2. Did you suck Jarrod off yet?

3. Suck Jarrod off - As a gold standard recruiter he deserves it.
  10. The lad seems pretty keen and at least he can read and write which is all that is required for a sprog.

Good luck young man.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  11. I find it hard to believe that you read that far.
  12. I see you are using the polite version of "suck me off"