ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Interview and job choice...

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Harry.17, Sep 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry for posting this as a new thread but I couldn't find the relevant "sticky" to put it in...
    My question is that I was giving my medical forms by my recruiter and have recently had them filled out. When I hand them in tomorrow with my job choice, will that be my interview or will I be invited back? Also, when I applied I was looking at infantry, however after my recruiter printed my job choices off I now have 79 to choose from. I was looking at RMP, but any other suggestions would be well received.

2. H3

H3 LE

I can't answer that question for you but in any case when you turn up tomorrow just go smartly dressed , The whole process from the very first time you stepped into the office should be treated like an " interview " after all you are seeking employment !

All the best with the application process .

3. You will be invited back at a later date for your interviews.

4. No need for yet another "what will happen next" thread. Just sit on your hands and wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.