• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Interview and job choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for posting this as a new thread but I couldn't find the relevant "sticky" to put it in...
My question is that I was giving my medical forms by my recruiter and have recently had them filled out. When I hand them in tomorrow with my job choice, will that be my interview or will I be invited back? Also, when I applied I was looking at infantry, however after my recruiter printed my job choices off I now have 79 to choose from. I was looking at RMP, but any other suggestions would be well received.

I can't answer that question for you but in any case when you turn up tomorrow just go smartly dressed , The whole process from the very first time you stepped into the office should be treated like an " interview " after all you are seeking employment !

All the best with the application process .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads