• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Intersting Link............

Very interesting indeed and quite insightful to people in the business, however:

I know that it is Open Source and probably widely available on the internet, but I'm not sure this link belongs on the pages of arrse, especially the Int Corps.

I dunno, just thinking out loud.

cpunk

LE
FunkyNewBlood said:
Very interesting indeed and quite insightful to people in the business, however:

I know that it is Open Source and probably widely available on the internet, but I'm not sure this link belongs on the pages of arrse, especially the Int Corps.

I dunno, just thinking out loud.
I agree. Whilst we're obviously all mature, sensible dudes :D Arrse attracts its fair share of Cadets, Walts etc etc. I would not want them to link to this kind of thing from here.

i think it involved a male darksider corporal, a pair of tights, an octopus and some green swarfega. it was removed because green swarfega has been shown to be carcinogenic.

Actually it was a link showing how the Directorate really do hate Darksiders, Linguists in particular!

There was a comment there from NTTT explaining how the linguist trade was going to limit promotion to LCpl by time barring them for 3 years after completion of the course