Intersting Link............

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Harold_The_Clever_Sheep, Jul 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Proper scary.

2. Very interesting indeed and quite insightful to people in the business, however:

I know that it is Open Source and probably widely available on the internet, but I'm not sure this link belongs on the pages of arrse, especially the Int Corps.

I dunno, just thinking out loud.

3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I agree. Whilst we're obviously all mature, sensible dudes :D Arrse attracts its fair share of Cadets, Walts etc etc. I would not want them to link to this kind of thing from here.

4. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Link has gone now, any chance of a description?

5. i think it involved a male darksider corporal, a pair of tights, an octopus and some green swarfega. it was removed because green swarfega has been shown to be carcinogenic.

6. Yes it is, but only when smoked through a pipe.......as to what sortof pipe .....well that would be telling

7. Actually it was a link showing how the Directorate really do hate Darksiders, Linguists in particular!

There was a comment there from NTTT explaining how the linguist trade was going to limit promotion to LCpl by time barring them for 3 years after completion of the course

8. I thought they did that anyway...

9. Damn have just realised that I must be a darksider........but my office has windows and everything.....

10. Said Harold the not so clever Goat

:)