Intersting Link............

Very interesting indeed and quite insightful to people in the business, however:

I know that it is Open Source and probably widely available on the internet, but I'm not sure this link belongs on the pages of arrse, especially the Int Corps.

I dunno, just thinking out loud.

cpunk

LE
FunkyNewBlood said:
Very interesting indeed and quite insightful to people in the business, however:

I know that it is Open Source and probably widely available on the internet, but I'm not sure this link belongs on the pages of arrse, especially the Int Corps.

I dunno, just thinking out loud.
I agree. Whilst we're obviously all mature, sensible dudes :D Arrse attracts its fair share of Cadets, Walts etc etc. I would not want them to link to this kind of thing from here.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Link has gone now, any chance of a description?

i think it involved a male darksider corporal, a pair of tights, an octopus and some green swarfega. it was removed because green swarfega has been shown to be carcinogenic.

Actually it was a link showing how the Directorate really do hate Darksiders, Linguists in particular!

There was a comment there from NTTT explaining how the linguist trade was going to limit promotion to LCpl by time barring them for 3 years after completion of the course

I thought they did that anyway...

Harold_The_Clever_Sheep said:
Damn have just realised that I must be a darksider........but my office has windows and everything.....
Said Harold the not so clever Goat

:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msscorpio Miscellaneous Jokes 0
KGB_resident Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
msr ARRSE: Site Issues 16