Interpol states that Joseph Goebbels is alive and well...

Apparently Dr Joseph Goebbels, the propaganda minister for Hitler’s Third Reich, has been found alive & well. He is reportedly playing for quite a famous football team somewhere in the north of England, under the obscure pseudonym of a Mr 'Rio Ferdinand'.

The net tightens, gentlemen.

I remain, &tc.

So rumours of his suicide were just propaganda? Damn, that man's good.

Dr Goebbels has obviously mellowed, and gone from evil barsteward to just your everyday cnut.

Arpie said:
Not bad for somebody over 100 years old! 8O Is playing football the secret?
botox or surgery?

He has aged so well. Obviously the experiments were worthwhile. Bit OTT with the fake tan though.

I would forward this funny as thread to the relivent team, but I doubt if the player in question would know of his lookalikie (nor his team mates either for that matter) or the fact there was a first world war, let alone a second!

Vesper said:
Apparently Dr Joseph Goebbels, the propaganda minister for Hitler’s Third Reich, has been found alive & well. He is reportedly playing for a shite famous football team somewhere in the north of England, under the obscure pseudonym of a Mr 'Rio Ferdinand'.

The net tightens, gentlemen.

I remain, &tc.
Sorry about that, couldn't resist it.

Black-Mafia said:
I did'nt know Goebbels was a nigger
Cor! The 'n' word and you haven't been hung drawn and quartered by a mod.

FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Black-Mafia said:
I did'nt know Goebbels was a [n-word]
Cor! The 'n' word and you haven't been hung drawn and quartered by a mod.
I reckon that will be gone shortly! You're not allowed to say those words or anything about our Israeli friends either. But you are allowed to call the 'followers of Mohammed' as nasty names as you like. Not sure if it's because Jewish people are considered an ethnic group rather than a religious cult.

dpcw

War Hero
arby said:
Black-Mafia said:
I did'nt know Goebbels was a [very naughty word]
christ, I visibly flinched when I read that.
I think he mistyped the Spanish word for black and was obviously alluding to the black mafia, but forgot to finish his response........