Interpol states that Joseph Goebbels is alive and well...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Vesper, Nov 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Apparently Dr Joseph Goebbels, the propaganda minister for Hitler’s Third Reich, has been found alive & well. He is reportedly playing for quite a famous football team somewhere in the north of England, under the obscure pseudonym of a Mr 'Rio Ferdinand'.

The net tightens, gentlemen.

I remain, &tc.
  2. I think Mossad are on their way
  3. Surely the bloke on the right is Abe Simpson?
  4. So rumours of his suicide were just propaganda? Damn, that man's good.
  5. Dr Goebbels has obviously mellowed, and gone from evil barsteward to just your everyday cnut.
  6. Not bad for somebody over 100 years old! 8O Is playing football the secret?
  7. He has developed quite a tan.

Must be that South American sun. 8)
  8. botox or surgery?
  9. hair braiding.
  10. He has aged so well. Obviously the experiments were worthwhile. Bit OTT with the fake tan though.
  11. I would forward this funny as thread to the relivent team, but I doubt if the player in question would know of his lookalikie (nor his team mates either for that matter) or the fact there was a first world war, let alone a second!
  12. Sorry about that, couldn't resist it.
  13. I did'nt know Goebbels was a nigger
  14. Cor! The 'n' word and you haven't been hung drawn and quartered by a mod.
  15. I reckon that will be gone shortly! You're not allowed to say those words or anything about our Israeli friends either. But you are allowed to call the 'followers of Mohammed' as nasty names as you like. Not sure if it's because Jewish people are considered an ethnic group rather than a religious cult.