• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Internet virgins

I love the Terms and conditions
applicants must be 18yrs old or above
condom must be used, except if the applicant prefers to release his semen upon Tania's body without any oral or vaginal contact
Anal sex is negotiable, although Tania will cease the performance immediately if any form of 'surprise buttsex' occurs multiple participants are not allowed, but applicants are entitled to have an audience observe the performance
if anywhere along the process, it becomes clear that the applicant is not a virgin, Tania reserves the right to terminate all activity
applicant must be able to provide sufficient evidence that clearly shows he has been defending net neutrality (eg. a print-out of a forum post, a link to a vlog)
applicant agrees that in the event of the applicant infringing upon Terms of Service during the process of the act, Tania is not responsible for any genital injury that the applicant may suffer
Tania may deny service for hygiene reasons
To be fair, I'd give her one,

creste said:
Girl goes across the country, making it her mission to have sex with virgins in the name of the internet!!

Clicky
Ahh another one of her political stunts, shes done this kind of thing before she didn't hounour her offer of a blow job and I damm well signed up.

BiscuitsAB said:
creste said:
Girl goes across the country, making it her mission to have sex with virgins in the name of the internet!!

Clicky
Ahh another one of her political stunts, shes done this kind of thing before she didn't hounour her offer of a blow job and I damm well signed up.

She doesnt mention in her terms and conditions that one cannot use a claw hammer? I'd like to see her not honour the agreement if one wished to use the 'Sutcliffe' method of foreplay. :D

I know this is in the NAAFI, but... Is this true?

If it is, then I'm not sure I like the idea of having to wait twenty minutes to load up an ARRSE page just because the ISP I'm subscribed to doesn't earn any money from it.

I'm a virgin so is my wife and we fully support this burd on her campaign what ever it is now give me my free shag,

I'm only glad my son is no longer a virgin I would hate to have sloppey seconds after him, well he is ten after all.

I've read some bullshit in my time... but this takes some fukking beating. I like TLF's idea, although we should distinguish between the 'Sutcliffe' method and the 'Surprise Sutcliffe' method... both would be a great benefit to society in this case.

Latest Threads