Internet virgins

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by creste, Apr 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Girl goes across the country, making it her mission to have sex with virgins in the name of the internet!!

2. I love the Terms and conditions
    To be fair, I'd give her one,
  3. aint revenge just grand ...well she shouldn't have cheated should she :twisted:
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ahh another one of her political stunts, shes done this kind of thing before she didn't hounour her offer of a blow job and I damm well signed up.
  6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

No way am I signing up ...

I get enough spunk-mail as it is. :roll:

And how do I prove I'm a male virgin, FFS?

7. She doesnt mention in her terms and conditions that one cannot use a claw hammer? I'd like to see her not honour the agreement if one wished to use the 'Sutcliffe' method of foreplay. :D
  8. I definately would. I wonder if buying a virginity of E-Bay would count?
  9. glad i kept my viginity now. my kids will back me up
  10. Maybe I should set up a website supporting her... :hump:
  11. Bloody intergraty!
  12. I know this is in the NAAFI, but... Is this true?

If it is, then I'm not sure I like the idea of having to wait twenty minutes to load up an ARRSE page just because the ISP I'm subscribed to doesn't earn any money from it.
  13. I'm a virgin so is my wife and we fully support this burd on her campaign what ever it is now give me my free shag,

I'm only glad my son is no longer a virgin I would hate to have sloppey seconds after him, well he is ten after all.
  14. I hope she doesn't visit Austria.
  15. I've read some bullshit in my time... but this takes some fukking beating. I like TLF's idea, although we should distinguish between the 'Sutcliffe' method and the 'Surprise Sutcliffe' method... both would be a great benefit to society in this case.