Internet Ordered Framed Pictures

There are numerous websites now that you send a picture, they will print and frame.

Whilst I would love to own an original paint of the Spitfire, its not going to happen so I guess that buying a few of these for the man cave is third best.

Has anyone tried this? I want an A1 size picture of the Spitfire flying in the clouds with a blood red sky like this Barrie Clark one:

Spitfire by Barrie Clark.jpg

But its $365 AUD I also like this one:

374ba1cf4dc100ebec3ec4d2ff5d05c2.jpg

Does anyone know a good source of hi resolution, "copyright free" pictures and has anyone had any experience of these on line pictures + frames?

Alternatively I can get a poster and a B&Q/Bunnings Frame and DIY.

If you search the big stock photo sites, such as Alamy, Shutterstock, Can Stock, Getty or any of the many others, you may find the photo you're looking for, and then you just pay a one-off fee to use the file, and you can have it printed. Some may even sell you a print.
The Spitfire "photo" above looks like it could be a painting, not a photograph.

If you search the big stock photo sites, such as Alamy, Shutterstock, Can Stock, Getty or any of the many others, you may find the photo you're looking for, and then you just pay a one-off fee to use the file, and you can have it printed. Some may even sell you a print.
The Spitfire "photo" above looks like it could be a painting, not a photograph.
Yeah it was from a painting, I dont know if it was this one but I remember visiting a friend of may dads years ago and this (or something like it) was on the entrance wall to his apartment and as a 10 year old I just stared at every detail of it.

Unfortunately, he was a multi millionaire and I am not.

Would love to have a painted version, paint by numbers anyone?