internet luurve.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bossyboots, Apr 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes you can.

Patricia Petite
    I could go on and on...
  2. On the bright side, that's probably a mere smidgen of what he would have paid once a mail-order bride divorced him.
  3. I feel sorry for this guy, and I'd like to cheer him, but as I'm in Germany, it'll be pretty hard to do.

If he just sent me £500 for the plane fare, and waited for me at Heathrow, I'm sure I could help him.
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Easy. I am hopelessly in love with scotlass, bigbird, moodybiych and tankies yank. and all the other ladies on here. And any other woman I have never met, but just because I am a born romantic!

However, this would not extend to sending thousands of pounds for them to come to meet me. Might run to a bus ticket, but only a local one.
  5. Told him off for going to the airport. Should tawted the fooker for sending her money in post.
  6. They sure pulled out all the stops with this highly technical, well researched, constructive advice.
  7. It's very easy to get carried away on the internet... but you don't really know who you're talking to."

Aint that the truth......
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

True. You could be a 17 stone Glasgow brickie, with tatoos and a huge beer gut.
    But we know you are not, but rather a sweet and fey maid.

I spent quite a while 'talking' online to a very attractive lady, who was becoming very amorous, and all seemed well, until by chance I found out that she was named Derek and still had a little something that most women don't have.
    Could have been an enlightening experience.
  9. I love you Bossyboots, can I have £10k for a zone 1-4 travel card?
  10. What a Total Fcuking Knob.
  11. But seb you said you loved me, you mean its not true, you are not using the money i sent you to build us the love nest you promised, please dont do this.......
  12. I love you too Scotlass, can I have £10k for a visa and scotch pie bribes for the boarder gaurd?
  13. I also need some money from Scotlass for my turtle sanctuary..

We must save the wee little turtles!
  14. I love the way he did it TWICE!!!!!!! He should have just spent the cash on going out and meeting real women.

P.S Bossyboots and Scotlass please send funds via Western Union to Mr Jesus Akabooshi Elvis, Nigeria.