Internet lie detectors!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pebbles015, Sep 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What the fuck is it with some people?

Absolute experts on fookin everything but as soon as something comes along they dont like the look doesnt exist or didn't happen.

Do us a favour....fuck of back to your miserable existence and shut the fuck up....alternatavely, drag your fat unwashed arrse away from the computer and learn about what goes on in 'real life'

Anywho! Its the naafi (albeit VIRTUAL and not REAL) so knock your selves out.

To all those who enjoy threads about dits, the only thing I make up is the 'moral dilemma' I'm a bloody bloke for god sake and this aint mumsnet...serious answers need not apply. (although mumsnet may be a bad example but therego)
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Lying cunt!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. What?
  4. Eerrr, I may be leaving myself wide open here, but what, in words of 2 syllables or less, are you fucking on about?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. We'll beleive you from now on IF you write your username in jizz on your fit boss' tits and post the pics on here. Use a copy of tomorrow's Telegraph as a backdrop with the date and headline visible so we know it's real.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Some folks have such dull lives, if you have owt to say that is even a little chirpy. They think you made it up.

All two syllables or less, except the word 'syllables'
  7. At least you are making an effort and firing in threads, just bin the pants on fire stuff.
  8. Artistic licence on a few moot points (blokes talking about birds etc... Its a given) but all based largely on the goings on of my mostly mundane but occassionally colourful existence...hence the posting of them in the naafi...

Point in question, said area manager is tidy, not a stunner but I really do want to fuck it senseless nonetheless, its human...but why do some keyboard warrior wankers have to try to derail threads...?

Im not offended, i couldnt give a flying fuck but if some twats came and robbed your ball while playing footie, what do you do about it?
  9. Oh and the bird who skidmarked her own bed!!!! I wish it wasn't true....but unfortunately for me, every word of that dit was true
  10. Ah, the main ingredient here is skunk
  11. ...........................Anyone that uses phrases such as, 'dits, heads, galley, run ashore' & salutes with both hands in the air & palms facing forward, cannot be trusted!

You lyng Cunt!
  12. So thats you too then ^
  13. Wankers know how to use soap as well, fucking cunts. :)
  14. Billy Bullshit bites back. I like my interweb lotharios to be a bit more subtle rather than obvious or provide photo evidence.
    Why derail your BS you ask? Because its so fucking easy you chimp's quim.
    90% of ARRSErs tend to agree.