• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Internet Gateway Account

Each location has an authorised demander - possibly your PSAO, if not him he should know who it is. He will need to have you upgraded from occasional user to standard user, you will then get an internet gateway account - they send you an email with account password and a link to the IGS site where you need you confirm you have read and will abide by the syops you will then be able to surf as well as receiving and sending emails to and from the outside. This used to happen within hours currently takes 3 -4 weeks. Any probs feel free to PM me - I am an authorised demander at my site!

PW

paywog said:
Each location has an authorised demander - possibly your PSAO, if not him he should know who it is. He will need to have you upgraded from occasional user to standard user, you will then get an internet gateway account - they send you an email with account password and a link to the IGS site where you need you confirm you have read and will abide by the syops you will then be able to surf as well as receiving and sending emails to and from the outside. This used to happen within hours currently takes 3 -4 weeks. Any probs feel free to PM me - I am an authorised demander at my site!

PW
What he said!

Latest Threads