Internet Attention seeker: Soldiers should not be paid!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by amazing__lobster, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

What an idiot!
  2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Attention seeking fcukwit. This says it all
  3. I think we should all jump into this debate with this di@k head :x
  4. That is priceless! "Nobody told me I might die when I joined up!"
    As long as there are lunatics out there my, Friday mornings will be happier places to loaf about.
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

ewan, thats just what dicks like this are after, best ignored.
  6. About as intelligent a comment as that on the recent Commando program. The bloke who got out very early becasue, although he'd wanted to be in the RM since he was 8, he found it surprising that he was surronded by people in unforms and weapons all day. Also the fact that the barracks block was littered with RM ephemera - so unlike his bedroom with since the age of 8, one wonders.

7. No, he's just an attention seeking halfwit. If you read some of his other blogs, he tries to act controversial, and goes out of his way to wind people up - When people do argue with him, he replies back without logic.

He's just an idiot who should be laughed at from a distance :D
  8. As soldiering isn't that well paid anyway compared to other skills, I don't think many recruits join up for the money anyway
  9. A CO of an artillery regiment in BAOR in the 80's said that singlies shouldn't be paid LOA as they only spent their money on beer and fags which were cheaper than in the UK.
  10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

He sounded like a top boss then.
  11. Oops!!!!
  12. I can feel the onset of my famous nagasaki nose throw coming on.
  13. The problem with the internet is that any arrsehole can use it. You wouldn't speak to this bloke in a pub, why bother on the internet.
  14. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

'Cause you can have so much fun making this moron look like a complete tit without the danger of physical violence... :D