Internet Attention seeker: Soldiers should not be paid!

Attention seeking fcukwit. This says it all
It is known that I am a racist, and it is known I was discharged from the Army

amazing__lobster said:
This debate is open to one and all. Counterpoints can be made via commenting.

It is my contention soldiers are paid too much. I propose a $950 monthly stipend, and they must pay 100% of their medical premiums. Retirement benefits must be discontinued. If they truly love their country, they will go for this.

Go for it!

http://farfromowned.wordpress.com/2007/10/25/debate-one-military-pay/

What an idiot!
I think we should all jump into this debate with this di@k head :x

That is priceless! "Nobody told me I might die when I joined up!"
As long as there are lunatics out there my, Friday mornings will be happier places to loaf about.

ewan, thats just what dicks like this are after, best ignored.

Cable_Ties said:
That is priceless! "Nobody told me I might die when I joined up!"
As long as there are lunatics out there my, Friday mornings will be happier places to loaf about.
About as intelligent a comment as that on the recent Commando program. The bloke who got out very early becasue, although he'd wanted to be in the RM since he was 8, he found it surprising that he was surronded by people in unforms and weapons all day. Also the fact that the barracks block was littered with RM ephemera - so unlike his bedroom with since the age of 8, one wonders.

ewan2000 said:
amazing__lobster said:
This debate is open to one and all. Counterpoints can be made via commenting.

It is my contention soldiers are paid too much. I propose a $950 monthly stipend, and they must pay 100% of their medical premiums. Retirement benefits must be discontinued. If they truly love their country, they will go for this.

Go for it!

http://farfromowned.wordpress.com/2007/10/25/debate-one-military-pay/

What an idiot!
I think we should all jump into this debate with this di@k head :x

No, he's just an attention seeking halfwit. If you read some of his other blogs, he tries to act controversial, and goes out of his way to wind people up - When people do argue with him, he replies back without logic.

He's just an idiot who should be laughed at from a distance :D

A CO of an artillery regiment in BAOR in the 80's said that singlies shouldn't be paid LOA as they only spent their money on beer and fags which were cheaper than in the UK.

Sandbanks said:
A CO of an artillery regiment in BAOR in the 80's said that singlies shouldn't be paid LOA as they only spent their money on beer and fags which were cheaper than in the UK.
He sounded like a top boss then.

amazing__lobster said:
[quote="ewan2000
No, he's just an attention seeking halfwit. If you read some of his other blogs, he tries to act controversial, and goes out of his way to wind people up - When people do argue with him, he replies back without logic.

He's just an idiot who should be laughed at from a distance :D
Oops!!!!

SO3Paperclips said:
The problem with the internet is that any arrsehole can use it. You wouldn't speak to this bloke in a pub, why bother on the internet.
'Cause you can have so much fun making this moron look like a complete tit without the danger of physical violence... :D

R

Reversionary_Modes

SO3Paperclips said:
The problem with the internet is that any arrsehole can use it. You wouldn't speak to this bloke in a pub, why bother on the internet.
Do you mean the nozzle originally referred to or the Gunner CO?

Take away LOA from the singlies, indeed! It was extremely necessary at the time - I used to spend most of mine on booze & women. The rest, I just frittered away. (Sorry, Georgie).