• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Internet at chilwell

Cheers for the comment but alas I do not use Facebook. Was more thinking Skype, films etc. so before jumping waist deep down someone's throat, trying to be the thread joker, have a think.

E

EScotia

Cheers for the comment but alas I do not use Facebook. Was more thinking Skype, films etc. so before jumping waist deep down someone's throat, trying to be the thread joker, have a think.
With a username of Big Jock it doesn't look good you mentioning jumping waist deep down someone's throat!

The_Duke

LE
Why not do what everyone else does?

Shop in Tesco, drink in the NAAFI and do one or two half hearted attempts at a jog around the camp to prepare for the "I can't believe I failed the PFT/ACFT - I have been training for it as well" excuse sessions.

Latest Threads