Internet at chilwell

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by bigjock1229, May 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys just a quick one. Off to chilwell next week just wondered of there is any Internet/wifi facilities on camp or in accommodation?
  2. You can go a ******* week or two without Facebook you homo.
  3. yes, PAYG
  4. Cheers for the comment but alas I do not use Facebook. Was more thinking Skype, films etc. so before jumping waist deep down someone's throat, trying to be the thread joker, have a think.
  5. You could always go to the Naafi in the evening instead you anti social freak.
  6. You STAB ****.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. You want to be careful - haven't you noticed that his name his 'Bigjock' ? Of course, there is always the possibility of a typo.
  8. With a username of Big Jock it doesn't look good you mentioning jumping waist deep down someone's throat!
  9. Ha possibly not the best choice of words but u can all keep dreamin
  10. Text speak.

I seriously hope you aren't on a trade course requiring the abilty to read and write.
  11. Fuckin hell you are all a bit bitchy tonight
    • Like Like x 2
  12. There is a network but it's crap. I used my iPhone and there are payg terminals.
  13. I think you will find the general insufferance of fools is a constant feature no matter what the date or time of day.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I can't say I agree with your opinion but I'll accept it. Was merely asking about the facilities.
  15. Starbucks in Tesco.