Internet advice

I've been posted to Aldershot and been there for a couple of months now, asking around the barracks one of the blokes working in the QMs recommended a company called Saber Garrison? I'm currently at home on leave and want to get a net connection set up to my room when I get back in January. Does anybody have any contact info for Saber since I can't seem to find the buggers, or could anybody recomend another provider for the area?

vampireuk said:
I've been posted to Aldershot and been there for a couple of months now, asking around the barracks one of the blokes working in the QMs recommended a company called Saber Garrison? I'm currently at home on leave and want to get a net connection set up to my room when I get back in January. Does anybody have any contact info for Saber since I can't seem to find the buggers, or could anybody recomend another provider for the area?
You've tried to follow the advice of a bedding storeman on IT matters? :D

Track down your local RSigs and REME guys - they will be the best guys to ask!

Litotes

Well I am a REME bloke :p and the signals blokes stuck on camp usually get the crap kicked out of them on a daily basis so I avoid their lines. :D

The stores fella has a connection set up in his room and said it costs 20 beer tokens a month which is why my ears pricked up.

If you are in UK can't you just get a phone line and a proper ISP, BT internet etc.