Internet access during lectures......

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by poorlytrainedidiot, Oct 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am sitting in my ICT in teaching lecture in brighton, am bored and so obviously have wandered on to the internet. Anyone else got that bored yet? i've only been here 5 mins. and it's only the second lecture this year. anyone elses lecturers stupid enough to allow internet access in their lectures?

2. Did you choose the wrong course?

3. Why should the lecturer care if you pay attention or not, he already has his qualifications and job. If you wish to succeed you need to apply a little self discipline. If you'd rather surf the net, there will always be vacancies at Lidl.

4. ...and Lidl won't have internet access so you can concentrate on your work keeping the shelves stocked!

5. you will all pay dearly when i'm teaching your children

6. I dont have any children (that I know off), and if I did, you will not be responsible for their education, you will be responsible for making sure that the tins of beans all have their labels facing front.

7. teaching them what, sweeping up the playground

8. so harsh, so unoriginal

9. So get back to your studies

10. You, PTI, are the reason that my parents sent to me to an independent school.

11. No, Countrylad, you know damn well the reason that your parents sent you to an independent school is that you'd probably get beaten up if you went to a state school.
    That said, I probably would too...
    :lol:

12. Still, would you want PTI teaching your kids? The thought of him anywhere near kids is slightly worrying, especially as he's single again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. PTI is of course assuming that he's going to pass the course. I would hope that not paying attention during lectures would preclude him from actually getting to teach anyone. If that's not the case, who cares who teaches the kids? Seems that they are going to pass anyway if standards no longer matter.

14. PTI single again? Surely he's only just shacked back up with a certain SUO (not ours(she's mine prrrrr)).

15. You're not one of us anymore orifice, you jacked, ahem...sorry i meant left the unit remember?