International Womans Day!

I am very surprised to find that this has not been mentioned by the team.Our chance to celebrate all that is wonderful about the fair and gentle sex.

All very well but who is going to cook their husband's tea
Well, I'm going to treat the wife tonight. I'll put the kettle on so she can make herself a cup of tea when she gets in from work.

Rodney2q

I am very surprised to find that this has not been mentioned by the team.Our chance to celebrate all that is wonderful about the fair and gentle sex.
I heard about this last week and out of respect for the cockless breeds, I desisted from assaulting my wife today.

Tomorrow though, I'm going to hospitalise the slunt.

It is also British Pie Week, coincidence or is it? You be the judge;

British Pie Week

My first sucessful linky (apart from Youtube) mummy will be pleased!

I expected pictures of a load of hairy cunts.

And I don't mean Kings of Leon.

Mine has just cooked me cuscus. I feel a slap coming on

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is this the day that women organise for other women to celebrate and recognise their inferiority to men? After all, we don't find a need for an International Men's Day, do we :)

On behalf of all women, I would like to thank you all for your appreciation of this wonderful day. Truly brings a lump to the throat. I burnt the dinner again

You're all in the wrong country. I went to a meeting at a company in Almaty, only to find that the 50-odd female staff were launching into their Womens' Day office party and had already polished off a bottle of champagne each (it was about 1130 am...). I noticed that the office junior - a young bloke - had been tied to a chair and appeared to have been horribly abused. My predicament was not unlike Sir Galahad's at Castle Anthrax in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, except no-one came to rescue me. I did manage to E&E, but it did take several hours....

You can keep PC Britain, I'm staying over here......

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
The P.M is joining in too.
He's acting like a complete fanny and not telling Italy to get fucked over the resuce attempt.