• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

International Womans Day!

I am very surprised to find that this has not been mentioned by the team.Our chance to celebrate all that is wonderful about the fair and gentle sex.

I am very surprised to find that this has not been mentioned by the team.Our chance to celebrate all that is wonderful about the fair and gentle sex.
I heard about this last week and out of respect for the cockless breeds, I desisted from assaulting my wife today.

Tomorrow though, I'm going to hospitalise the slunt.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is this the day that women organise for other women to celebrate and recognise their inferiority to men? After all, we don't find a need for an International Men's Day, do we :)

You're all in the wrong country. I went to a meeting at a company in Almaty, only to find that the 50-odd female staff were launching into their Womens' Day office party and had already polished off a bottle of champagne each (it was about 1130 am...). I noticed that the office junior - a young bloke - had been tied to a chair and appeared to have been horribly abused. My predicament was not unlike Sir Galahad's at Castle Anthrax in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, except no-one came to rescue me. I did manage to E&E, but it did take several hours....

You can keep PC Britain, I'm staying over here......

Latest Threads