International Wimmins Day

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any top tips to ensure the lesbian love fest goes off without any trouble?

After my present wife has done my breakfast,cleared the dishes,made the bed, hoovered through, cleaned the car.
    I shall take her to my shed/stable and give her her present. A slightly used hydraulic log splitter.
    She will be thrilled.
  2. So today is International Women's Day. Good for them.But...It is also Pancake Day ;-)........unlucky, get back in the kitchen love!
  3. In honour of International Women's Day I give you...

...nightmares, probably.
  4. OMG! Nurse, the vallium!!!
  5. I would.......
  6. <fx pats re-stilly on head>

Yes, we know, dear.
  7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

The large multi-national I work for decided to set up a support organization for the women in the workforce, and duly sent out an email inviting them to join it.

Then someone pointed out that having an organization for women only was discriminatory - so they sent out a corrective email saying men were welcome to join as well.

PC gone mad?

8. All Bollocks if you ask me! All boils down to women with low self esteem wanting to feel appreciated for contributing to society along with all the blokes out there who dont feel like they need to whinge for just cracking on with their jobs and getting on with it!

9. Thats just so wrong in so many ways. Its even worse that I got a stiffy!
  10. We have the same support networks, Black, Lesbian Gay and Transgender, disabled and women, all are open to membership by anyone employed by the Trust, though I have been unable to discover anyone who is a member of all four.

No one has the bottle to start a Mens Support Group, Black, brown, gammy or otherwise, that would be an interview without coffee idea
  11. Scenes like that make me embarrassed at times to be a woman. Very Sad.
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I set up a support group for men, like myself, who suffer the indignity of having a 14" cock.

The amount of women who wanted to join was incredible. They wouldn't let me join their womans group.