International Talk Like A Pirate Day

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sweatysock, Sep 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A today is International Pirate Day. I Thought I'd get my pirate name arr arr :lol:

Your pirate name is:
    Bloody Sam Flint
    Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

Arr Arr me hearties. :D

http://www.talklikeapirate.com

http://www.yarr.co.uk

added by MiB

2. Captain Tom vane ..... damn yer eyes ye scurvy dogs..... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

well, cant hang around here all day ... swashes to buckle and all that ... :D

3. daz

daz LE

i'll bite (well your bloody head off arr arr)

Bloody Harry Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr ;-)

sounds about right :)

4. Black Tom Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

They know me too well!!

5. Captain Bess Rackham
    Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

6. Arrr, me hearties:

My pirate name is:

Bloody Davy Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Never been accused of blending into the background before but look at all that bloodthirsty stuff, arrr!

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You can't be Bloody Davy Vane 'cos I am he

8. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Bloody Sam Bonney

...be m' name, Yarrr!

9. Calico Tom Kidd

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

10. Arrrr, Oi be avin a cutlass that says ye be a villainous scoundrel and a plank that awaits yer footsteps, arrrr! They don't call me Bloody Davy Vane for nothing, arrrr!

11. Deckswabber Wong the Nimble on board.

More interestingly from the same site my "cutesy pet name" is Naughty Anus. Bit much for this time in the morning.....

12. So does that make you a BAD ASS :lol:

13. Dread Pirate Vane
    Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

14. Avast and shivver me timbers me hearties! Cap'n Tom Rackham 'ere. Arrrr.

Be it Pirates time again? Seems twas just last year in Ye Olde Blue Chat us was yarning and trying to bury our treasures with they arrse maiden beauties. Arrrrrrr! Poppy, PB, Naafi Bird, come scrape these barnacles offf me rudder! Arrr!

15. Iron Jack Kidd aaarrrrrrrr

Beware Blind Pugh and the Black Spot...The Hispaniola sails at high tide