International Talk Like A Pirate Day

#1
A today is International Pirate Day. I Thought I'd get my pirate name arr arr :lol:


Your pirate name is:
Bloody Sam Flint
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

Arr Arr me hearties. :D



http://www.talklikeapirate.com

http://www.yarr.co.uk

added by MiB
 
#2
Captain Tom vane ..... damn yer eyes ye scurvy dogs..... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

well, cant hang around here all day ... swashes to buckle and all that ... :D
 
#3
sweatysock said:
A today is International Pirate Day. I Thought I'd get my pirate name arr arr :lol:


Your pirate name is:
Bloody Sam Flint
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

Arr Arr me hearties. :D
i'll bite (well your bloody head off arr arr)

Bloody Harry Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr ;-)

sounds about right :)
 
#4
Black Tom Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

They know me too well!!
 
#5
Captain Bess Rackham
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
 
#6
Arrr, me hearties:

My pirate name is:

Bloody Davy Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!


Never been accused of blending into the background before but look at all that bloodthirsty stuff, arrr!
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
abacus said:
Arrr, me hearties:

My pirate name is:

Bloody Davy Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!


Never been accused of blending into the background before but look at all that bloodthirsty stuff, arrr!
You can't be Bloody Davy Vane 'cos I am he
 
#9
Calico Tom Kidd


Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
 
#10
Auld-Yin said:
abacus said:
Arrr, me hearties:

My pirate name is:

Bloody Davy Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!


Never been accused of blending into the background before but look at all that bloodthirsty stuff, arrr!
You can't be Bloody Davy Vane 'cos I am he
Arrrr, Oi be avin a cutlass that says ye be a villainous scoundrel and a plank that awaits yer footsteps, arrrr! They don't call me Bloody Davy Vane for nothing, arrrr!
 
#11
Deckswabber Wong the Nimble on board.

More interestingly from the same site my "cutesy pet name" is Naughty Anus. Bit much for this time in the morning.....
 
#12
Scotch_Mist said:
Deckswabber Wong the Nimble on board.

More interestingly from the same site my "cutesy pet name" is Naughty Anus. Bit much for this time in the morning.....
So does that make you a BAD ASS :lol:
 
#13
Dread Pirate Vane
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
 
#14
Captain Tom Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
Avast and shivver me timbers me hearties! Cap'n Tom Rackham 'ere. Arrrr.

Be it Pirates time again? Seems twas just last year in Ye Olde Blue Chat us was yarning and trying to bury our treasures with they arrse maiden beauties. Arrrrrrr! Poppy, PB, Naafi Bird, come scrape these barnacles offf me rudder! Arrr!
 

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
#18
Avast behind ye swabs.....tis that notorious scourge O' the Seas:

Black Roger Flint
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Arr! and may the bones of Robert Newton rest easy, awash with the finest Demerara ! Yarr!


Le Chevre

Er...ashley it's International TALK like a pirate day....Ye lubbers!
 
#19
My pirate name is:


Captain Ethel Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!
 
#20
I be Dirty Davy Vane!

There seems to be lots of posting here from relatives I know nowt about.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top