Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International security agency

Mcook

Crow
International security agency, has anyone herd of or had dealings with this lot?
IMG_0893.PNG
IMG_0894.PNG

any help appreciated, alarm bells are obviously ringing.

Mark

International security agency, has anyone herd of or had dealings with this lot?
View attachment 424598View attachment 424597
any help appreciated, alarm bells are obviously ringing.

Mark

If you're thinking of signing up, don't, could be mercenary, could be covert insurrection and disruption, whatever it is, its dangerious to health. Remember what happened to Costas Georgiou in Angola in 1976, and his murderous gang.................. ( Change your avatar name, persec old man, persec)

Remember what happened to Costas Georgiou in Angola in 1976, and his murderous gang.
Wham! went on to have quite a following until Andrew Ridgley started shagging one of the bints from Bananarama.

Blogg

LE
Let me guess.

In order to even qualify for applying for a job, you have to complete and pass a course which costs several thousand $, € or £?

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Have they got a website? If so, put up the link to it.
There is a website but there is some bullshit about having to install a Chrome addon in order to see it so **** 'em, if it's that difficult, then it's probably not worth looking at.

Interesting too that there does seem to be a 'genuine' organisation with the same name (but a different logo) operating out of the states.

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Genuine:
1571754871464.png

You get a badge & ID card.

The only Badge & ID Card you need to carry is this one, carry it & people know you are genuine.
1571754983074.png

DTBA

War Hero
You might get to raid a diamond mine in Africa and make good your escape with Axel, Pierre, Fritz, Callaghan and Chalky. You could end up in Monaco with the proceeds, planning your next big job on a yacht the size of an aircraft carrier.

You also might end up in a Ukrainian village, getting battered by the 42nd Guards Motor Rifle Division for two turnips a day.

I say go for it.

Avoid this company. It is a complete scam. One of the lads I know got scammed.
They have even faked the armed forces covenant certificate. Check the list of approved armed forces covenant companies and you will see that this company is not registered with them.
The company are currently using different names with different emails. We even indulged into there location using the software from there emails. We are onto them.

Avoid this company. It is a complete scam. One of the lads I know got scammed.
They have even faked the armed forces covenant certificate. Check the list of approved armed forces covenant companies and you will see that this company is not registered with them.
The company are currently using different names with different emails. We even indulged into there location using the software from there emails. We are onto them.

'We'?

Are you the Bilderberg Group? PMC Wagner? Co-Op funeral Services?

I'm always on the lookout for ex-sloppies and Crab Non-Tech ATEs.

Triple Canapé

Latest Threads