• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

International Philosopy Day

Yes indeed, that is what today is. Anyone got any gems of wisdom to help celebrate?

For my own part, I'd say Why have an international philosophy day when 2/3 of the world probably can't even spell it?

How can it be proved to me that my experience of, what I perceive to be, consciousness is the same as anyone else's perception of consciousness?

At what point are we 'good enough'?

and...

Why do they use a sterilised needle during a lethal injection?

From me

Stay in your own fookin country, and stop turning mine into a shite hole, its bad enough without any more outside help.

Gren said:
Stay in your own fookin country, and stop turning mine into a shite hole, its bad enough without any more outside help.
I was tempted to suggest you go and infest their fooking country and turn theirs into a sh1thole ..... and see how they like it ....

.... but, even if it is the NAAFI, I can't be like that.

So, when a Philosopher has a dump.... he/she/it thinks....

"I Dump/Defecate/Urinate/Shite...
So, therefore I Am... Human...

Does the Philospher contemplate where his dump goes, and what impact it has on the structures of reality....

"A closed mouth gathers no feet!" :oops: :p

uncle_vanya said:
So, when a Philosopher has a dump.... he/she/it thinks....

"I Dump/Defecate/Urinate/Shite...
So, therefore I Am... Human...

Does the Philospher contemplate where his dump goes, and what impact it has on the structures of reality....

"A closed mouth gathers no feet!" :oops: :p
I quite like that, even if I don't exist.

Latest Threads