International Movie Firearm Database (IMFDB)

Ritch

LE
I've put this in the Films section as the title obviously makes clear, this is like IMDb but for firearms.

I watched 13 Hours recently and saw a rifle that I wanted to know the name of. I tried to Google it and they directed me to this website.

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

It's fairly well set up and looks like heaven for any gun nut around. It is just like Wikipedia where anyone can make edits, create new pages or just share knowledge on the discussion pages. Type a film into the search bar and if there was a firearm in it, more than likely, it'll appear.

I can see this being a popular place to go when you want to find out what was used in a certain film.

I remember looking them up about a move "The Blue Max"

I had realized the ''Maxims" were actually Carl Gustav M45's fitted into shells, You can see the trigger guard and magazines

and the Observers gun in Stahels "Confirmed" scene was a stripped Bren

UORMan

War Hero
Interesting website, especially in light of seeing a CVRT Stormer and SMGs in Rogue One the other day.
Only criticism of the sight, it didn't seem to have a search button for the movies, you just had to keep going for the next 200. Hence when looking for Star Wars, it took a bit of time. Still I reckon someone has spent a lot of time and effort putting it together.

Ritch

LE
Interesting website, especially in light of seeing a CVRT Stormer and SMGs in Rogue One the other day.
Only criticism of the sight, it didn't seem to have a search button for the movies, you just had to keep going for the next 200. Hence when looking for Star Wars, it took a bit of time. Still I reckon someone has spent a lot of time and effort putting it together.

There's a search bar in the top right corner. I've had no trouble finding a film as long as its spelt correctly.

Note: To film sound people/dubbers
Weapon cocking in films

Please do not add weapon cocking sounds ever time a character changes point of aim in a fillum especially when they don't cock their weapon

likewise whenever a character preps up to go through a door

Its shit and surely wastes (Imaginarily ejected) rounds which could be used to shoot baddies instead

Latest Threads