International Coalition for British Reparations

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mcflurry, Mar 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. British Reparations.org - The International Coalition for British Reparations

Basically we did lots of Bad Things and now the 'world' wants us to pay them $58 trillion dollars in 'reparations'. Words fail.

I for one wish the Society of Cunts well in their quest for free money, purely because their great great great granddad was killed by the Black Death (that we somehow caused).

2. The Evil Empire - 101 Ways that England Ruined the World

'Steven A. Grasse

5bio_auth_steve_f.jpg

Steven A. Grasse is a cultural studies analyst and media communications expert, who has extensively studied the British Empire. He is also the spokesperson for the International Coalition for British Reparations (ICBR), a massive global initiative for reparations from England worth 58 trillion dollars.

Steven's ancestors first came to America back in the early 1600s to escape British persecution, and have been striking back against their oppressors for hundreds of years. They have fought in every major U.S. conflict, including
    the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812, both against the British. This is his first book, and given the Brits' thin skins and their adeptness at manipulating history, he will not be surprised if it turns out to be his last.'

He's a modern-day George Washington. I bet he bleeds American. Clearly going for the 'maverick renegade' feel, and achieving it! If 'maverick renegade' was spelt 'b-e-l-l-e-n-d'.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Interesting that they blame Britain for the recent two Iraq wars. Its also interesting that these Americans running the website/petition do not mention anything about slavery and apartheid that was a large part of the US and think that the small sum paid (in land (their own) etc) to the native Indians is enough to pay for what they did.

4. Cultural Studies and Media.... nothing about History? Says it all really. Reparations, historically, are only paid by those on the losing side, something we haven't made a habit of being.

As his family were 'persecuted by the British' I'm going to have a wild stab that he is just another plastic, republican sympathising, yank pretending to be oirish

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh all the world's ills are our fault. We travel around in our giant Murder Bus spoiling things for everyone else.

6. He was there with Cocoran and St. Patrick at Bull Run!

7. I read his list of grievances.

Makes you pretty damned proud to be British really.

• Like Like x 12
  8. Yeah, we do appear, over the ages, to have handed quite a few people their arses, don't we?

• Like Like x 3
  9. So you're saying we should send Jarrod over to handle this bloke's arse? I dunno what it will do for Anglo-Septic relations, but if you think it will help, go for it. If nothing else, Jarrod will be able to carve another notch on the bedpost.

10. He missed one off............. didnt we torpedo Noah Ark?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yes, while it was outside the 200 mile Biblical Exclusion Zone.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Is he also known as Mell Gibson?

• Like Like x 1
  13. ...and we wiped out the dinosaurs, don't forget that one.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Wiping out the dinosaurs was our finest hour. Thank God for the Dambusters (or was that Noah's Ark?). Huzzah!