International Blackadder Day.

Well, bugger me with a fish fork! The Blackadders - ball-bouncingly funny, and as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.

Is this official ?

If not, then I'll be poo-pooing it.
I heard it started when some fella called Archie Duke shot an ostrich 'cos he was hungry

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
We're in a sticky situation all right. This is the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick insect got caught on a sticky bun.

Well, I hope so, Blackadder. You know, if there's one thing I've learned from being in the army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh! I knew a major: got pooh-poohed; made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh -- he pooh-poohed it! Fatal error, because it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers, who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs! In the end, we had to disband the regiment! Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Well, I hope so, Blackadder. You know, if there's one thing I've learned from being in the army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh! I knew a major: got pooh-poohed; made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh -- he pooh-poohed it! Fatal error, because it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers, who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs! In the end, we had to disband the regiment! Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Don't worry, we'll have this straightened out before you can say 'antidisestablishmentarianism'.

Is this official ?

If not, then I'll be poo-pooing it.
I'll not stand by whilst you pooh-pooh this!

Never pooh-pooh a pooh-pooh, we had that once in the Sudan with men pooh-poohing pooh-poohs and soon we were up to our necks in pooh-pooh! Had to disband the regiment, all because of pooh-pooh.

Sausage? SAUSAGE?!!!

We've been sitting here since Christmas 1914, during which time millions of men have died, and we've advanced no further than an asthmatic ant with some heavy shopping.

Sent from Tapatalk