Interesting Way to Carve A Halloween Pumpkin

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jumpinjarhead, Oct 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Linky no work
  2. might need to edit that :D
  3. Fixed for you
  4. i cant see it =[ just whiteness that i can highlight
  5. Are we supposed to guess? Is there a prize?

Has it been carved with a lance by a knight in full armour as he rode past at full tilt?

One of them miniguns like Blaine used off Predator?
  6. It's alright shooting the face out using a pistol, the back of it will be non existent, he didn't show that side. :thumright:
  7. 3 x 13 rd magazines - he'd have done better using a knife and saving the ammo to use on the door-knockers: or mebbe that was him practicing fopr when they come. He clearly isn't expecting to have to engage a target at much more than arm's length.

Scary grampa . . .
  8. Nah.

This is the way to do it...
  9. In his defense--only of his marksmanship not of his waste of ammunition, statistics are clear that handgun encounters are likely to be no more than 7 yards and usually much closer. I still enjoy testing my marksmanship at longer ranges but for tactical training I have my students never more than 7 yards from the targets.
  10. Apologies if you cannot get the vid to work--perhaps some control from the gobmint to prevent you seeing evil firearms at work? ;-)
  11. He couldn't fail from that distance.

Shouldn't he be running round a school or something instead? I heard it's all the rage.

12. Don't believe all you hear old fellow.
  13. It's a piece of pish. If I had a 9mm and a pumpkin in my office I'd prove it, right now.
  14. How many times have I heard similar and then mysteriously when we get to my range it just doesn't seem to happen!