Interesting Way to Carve A Halloween Pumpkin

[video=youtube;qGH8Af9Hdb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGH8Af9Hdb0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Are we supposed to guess? Is there a prize?

Has it been carved with a lance by a knight in full armour as he rode past at full tilt?

One of them miniguns like Blaine used off Predator?

It's alright shooting the face out using a pistol, the back of it will be non existent, he didn't show that side. :thumright:

3 x 13 rd magazines - he'd have done better using a knife and saving the ammo to use on the door-knockers: or mebbe that was him practicing fopr when they come. He clearly isn't expecting to have to engage a target at much more than arm's length.

Scary grampa . . .

3 x 13 rd magazines - he'd have done better using a knife and saving the ammo to use on the door-knockers: or mebbe that was him practicing fopr when they come. He clearly isn't expecting to have to engage a target at much more than arm's length.

Scary grampa . . .
In his defense--only of his marksmanship not of his waste of ammunition, statistics are clear that handgun encounters are likely to be no more than 7 yards and usually much closer. I still enjoy testing my marksmanship at longer ranges but for tactical training I have my students never more than 7 yards from the targets.

Are we supposed to guess? Is there a prize?

Has it been carved with a lance by a knight in full armour as he rode past at full tilt?

One of them miniguns like Blaine used off Predator?
Apologies if you cannot get the vid to work--perhaps some control from the gobmint to prevent you seeing evil firearms at work? ;-)

He couldn't fail from that distance.

I disagree-I have seem many fail at that distance especially one round touching the next--not easy with a pistol.

Shouldn't he be running round a school or something instead? I heard it's all the rage.

Don't believe all you hear old fellow.

It's a piece of pish. If I had a 9mm and a pumpkin in my office I'd prove it, right now.
How many times have I heard similar and then mysteriously when we get to my range it just doesn't seem to happen!

In his defense--only of his marksmanship not of his waste of ammunition, statistics are clear that handgun encounters are likely to be no more than 7 yards and usually much closer. I still enjoy testing my marksmanship at longer ranges but for tactical training I have my students never more than 7 yards from the targets.
I am acutely aware of that. The only time I ever had to draw my Browning on ops (as 2Lt 34 years ago), the ranges would have been in that bracket, had 'it' kicked off.

Imagine my shock when I discovered - 6 months later - that I couldn't actually guarantee to hit Jack Sh#t with a mag of 13 at 10yds, under peacetime conditions. Focusses the mind, somewhat (when you get over the shock :wink: )

So I practiced quite lot, whenever I could. Got pretty good, I thought.

Later in life, when packing a Browning, I always ensured I had a decent civilian holster from which I could quickly extract and use the thing.

My erstwhile bosses couldn't understand why I never liked the idea of carrying my issue Browning stuffed down the back of my (mufti) trouser belt, or (in uniform) in a holster with more and bigger flaps on it than the one hanging off your country cousin in the picture below:

He was using a Glock 40 according to the web site. I wonder how he would have managed with a Colt M1911A1? :?