Interesting things...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Aug 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some of you may wish to visit this site, but it is not particularly work friendly.

Jolly amusing though...

Well I never! :D

2. Erm Darth, how do you get away with trawling such sites at work?

3. Not at work, old chap. When the Boss is away, the brew boys will....go home. :D

Good to see safe sex being practised. I hope these 2 chaps learnt their lesson.

4. Bookmarked. Cheers Darth. :)

How do you get get away with it by the way?????

Ow............

5. By knowing the people who run the network.... ;)

6. Most probably she was a wren :D

7. Most powerful attributes accorded to semen
    Most of us know that semen has the remarkable ability to help start babies. But this is only one of the powers attributed to the mysterious substance. One idea is that semen has a "magnetic" effect those who retain their semen i.e. refrain from sexual activity, are able to draw both men and women to themselves. It has often been assumed that semen has mystical or religious powers. Thus a subsect of the Gnostics mixed the fluid with the sacramental draught in their religious ceremonies. And in the so-called Black Mass, semen has served as holy water. Aleister Crowley reckoned that art, literature and philosophy were all the outcome of sexual power, and that the whole of human psychology was a radiating miasma from the seminal stream: he is reported as saying that "Mind is a disease of semen."

I am actually likely to be sick 8O :!: :!: :?

8. http://www.world-sex-records.com/sex-072.htm

That might come in handy some time.

"Cause of death....."

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The Brits win again:

Only wish it were true here :)

http://www.world-sex-records.com/sex-003.htm

10. Wonder if you would get away with it on the Travel and Subsistance budget :?

Boney

11. Does this have anything to do with the SF audit being carried out?! 8O :lol: