Interesting sex lives of others.....

young lady i would never suggest anything of the sort i just suggested that youve got to try everything in this life to know whats best...for you.
its just a few of my past conquests..many years ago had tusks and trunks....well when i woke up they looked like that...must stop kissing frogs too...

bovvy

LE
pupgreen said:
young lady i would never suggest anything of the sort i just suggested that youve got to try everything in this life to know whats best...for you.
its just a few of my past conquests..many years ago had tusks and trunks....well when i woke up they looked like that...must stop kissing frogs too...
Whoops. I was only pulling your leg. I'm not young. I'm 53. Older than you, I expect. And I'm single. So it's vital for me to maintain a careful balance between adventure and a hideous lack of dignity in these matters. Getting it wrong can be very unpleasant at my age.

thats not old thats close and adventures always good,,sod the dignity

bovvy

LE
pupgreen said:
thats not old thats close and adventures always good,,sod the dignity
No worries. I'm sure there are a few posts on where I've demonstrated more wild than dignified. :oops: :oops:

bovvyblonde said:
mistersoft said:
I consider my twenty-five years grouting tiles as experience.
Does your missus find this valuable in the bedroom dept?
Not since the bedroom dept. was closed and I was moved to soft furnishings.

Not since the bedroom dept. was closed and I was moved to soft furnishings.

does that always happen when people get married it seems to of done to alot of people- im glad im young free and single if that is the case?

Soft furnishings are fine.

You can enjoy them to the max, without the need for a condom.

Or a course of antibiotics.

LtTrousersnake

Old-Salt
I get my misses to dress up as Gordon Brown (she has a shave) and I f*ck him for what he is doing to our country! Yes it is up the ass!

Nice elephant sex thread!

"I'll get my country involved in an illegal war in Eyerack without any exit strategy planned."

"DON'T PULL OUT! DON'T PULL OUT!"

"Too late, bitch. Now turn over!"

:headbang:

pupgreen said:
well otters are like rabbits and they mate non stop so by now there should be hundreds of the little buggers,,eatting all the fish...
Some otters are 'otter than others?

Latest Threads