Interesting sex lives of others.....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Schaden, Feb 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. bah, I thought it said otters!
  3. I really like that one... I wonder if i can ever find a lady with that many different outfits... that might be interesting :thumright:
  4. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin. At Weymouth Sealife Centre they have 3 otters: a daddy otter, a mummy otter and a baby otter. However, the mummy and daddy otter weren't put together to breed. They were put together, when he was a youngster, so she could mother him, but they had other ideas.
  5. so why arnt there four otters,,,
  6. How do you mean?
    However, that was 3 weeks ago, so there might be 4 now.
  7. well otters are like rabbits and they mate non stop so by now there should be hundreds of the little buggers,,eatting all the fish...
  8. The keeper told me they give contraceptive pills to the male seal, because he's already fathered 3. So, perhaps, once they realised the male otter was sexually mature, they intervened in some way. (2 bricks? :rofl: ).
    They are overrun by wild rabbits, incidentally.
  9. so the seals sh.g the otters too,bluddy hell

10. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh, it does read like that. (and I take such care with my punctuation and that).
    No ....... I meant the male seal had fathered 3 seals. I think the otter would be a bit tight for him to sh@g ..... they're little otters.
  11. i like tight why not seals liking tight to.. :omfg:
  12. I like big willies, but I wouldn't want to sh@g an elephant.
  13. why dont knock it till youve tryed..
  14. I've ridden on the back of one in Sri Lanka and been showered with water from it's trunk, but I don't wish to be more adventurous than that. Have you tried that sort of thing, then? :wink: I like a man with experience. :bow: