Interesting Septic military site

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bugsy, Sep 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some little time ago, the infamous Septic military site mil.com introduced a policy of banning any and all links to articles of interest. They said that this was because of copyright issues, but nobody really bought that. To this day there's been no real explanation for the move.

This really got a lot of folks there fuming and they migrated to another, much better site, viz:

http://usmilvets.org

Not only is it more open and accommodating than the notoriously neo-con mil.com, there's also no net nanny on it.

Anyway, give it a cabby, fellas, and see what you think.

MsG

2. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

3. You're right about one thing :D

4. It has certainly got some forums that ARRSE hasn't got.

This, for instance:

Does flower arranging come under the auspices of Camouflage and Concealment?

5. Puttees,

Ta for the laughs, i just had an image of a squaddie in full camo gear with cam cream on, covered in sh!t, gun in hand and pack on back, arranging a load of flowers in the window of some iraqi house to hide himself from the taleeban.

6. And whats wrong with that?????? :lol:

7. Loads of folks have been permanently banned from mil.com for even mentioning this site. It seems the whole caper there has really gone to rat-shite. It'll serve 'em right if everybody jumps ship.

MsG

8. It used to be a hobby of mine. Baiting thick red-neck hicks on that site.

I think I went through about 20 usernames in as many minutes. Cant think why with usernames such as 'George_Bush_is_a_cunt' and 'Shaved_Chimp' or my favourite, 'George_Bush_is_a_raving_queer'. Maybe it was the avatar of Bush sucking Osama Binbags cock might have done it?

Some folk have no sense of humour. :roll:

9. My highlighting.

Infiltrators?

:oops: :oops: :oops:

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Hmmmm had a shufti but its not ARRSE so it just didn't "feel" right.

11. Another user name? How dare they.