Interesting places where i've followed through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is shit, try the Following through-the sport of kings thread

Last edited:
At a busy bar at a Christmas do.

Went to the busy toilets and locked myself in a cubicle.

Took my shoes off and climbed onto the seat removing pants and boxers whilst keeping my head below the door, wiped up, and put spiked boxers and loo roll in the bowl and flushed.

Toilet overflows, am trying to put pants back on standing on shoes in toilet water.

Manage it, get out, straight out, straight to table without drinks, wife we have to go, say goodbye and leave.

Get home, next day realise shit had soaked through cream pants and a nasty stain smelling shitty would have also imprinted the taxi seat.

At a busy bar at a Christmas do.

Went to the busy toilets and locked myself in a cubicle.

Took my shoes off and climbed onto the seat removing pants and boxers whilst keeping my head below the door, wiped up, and put spiked boxers and loo roll in the bowl and flushed.

Toilet overflows, am trying to put pants back on standing on shoes in toilet water.

Manage it, get out, straight out, straight to table without drinks, wife we have to go, say goodbye and leave.

Get home, next day realise shit had soaked through cream pants and a nasty stain smelling shitty would have also imprinted the taxi seat.
A role model for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads