Interesting One

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by McVitie, Jul 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just standing on my doorstep smoking a tab and talking to my mucka on the phone, when a car pulls up music rattling the window's, when a gobby little chav gets out (either pissed up or drugged up) and starts crying about having a slash...

I watch him quite brazenly un-zip his chap and proceed to piss up somes fence, only to be told by his 2 mates (one a girl who lives opposite me, quite fit) what the hell's he doing?

So what does he do? sidesteps a little further and goes for it again, up somebody's front door! :roll: (Again opposite my house)

So instant reaction from me...."What the bloody hell are you doing, pissing there? I live on this street! Use a toilet like everyone else!"

Where i was met with menacing stares and a....What do i have to do to get a piss round here? Use a bog...feckin throbber!

She disappears and 2 lads feck off ski.

What do you reckon? Do i have to look forward to my windows be bricked?

Ever wished in a situation, you should of done more?

What would of you guy's done?

2. Nonchalantly flick your fag butt right onto his old chap, smile pleasantly and walk indoors.

3. Get one of those electric fences sheep farmers use and put it about wee height on your outside wall. It will be worth the leccy bill when some spotty oik ends up with 240v up his jap's eye

4. Love the idea, but No Win, No Fee would be thrown at me as quick as i could tear the fecker down.

5. You did the right thing, but me thinks you maybe in stall for a brick through the window. How ever if he does make sure you catch the b@stard and throw him through his car window....... Then piss on him.

6. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Just wait if there's a brick through the window you can return the favour to the fit lass by throwing a stone at her window thus allowing her to see you stood in all your finery of ski mask and knife

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Personally, I would have slammed him against said door whilst he was otherwise engaged. To busy trying to put his little toy away whilst covered in p1ss to actually do anything about it. On the other hand, he did know where you lived . . .

8. This thread is useless without pictures.

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

You might have considered returning the compliment on his car!

10. who was it who said "if they pull out a knife you pull out a gun" and if they pull out anything just make sure what ever you pull out it scared the sh ite out of the little cnut and dont back down as they will make your life there hell. So dont get angry get fcuking even

11. Right hand man to Elliot Ness - the man who put Capone away...

Sean Connery played him in the film - The Untouchables...

12. Be a good neighbour. Tell the geezer who's door he p1ssed on where the bint lives. If you can't find her weak bladdered scally mate, she'll have to take one for the team.

13. Cheer's fella's. Just thumbing through the yellow page's now, looking for window glazer's in my area.

14. Any free add stuff - get her address and add it to everything you can on the web.

Also leave turds on there door steps - sh1t in a bag, or a box, or get a dog turd.... just leave it around the front door vicinity..... obviously when no one is around!!

15. He wont come back. He wont remember that well as you say he was either pissed or drugged up. If he does put said brick through the window then have a little chat with the wee girl across the road and find out where he lives and deliver a right good head bashing.