Interesting Firearms Pictures

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by DrStealth, Aug 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A thread for pics of the interesting, different and the downright weird of the firearms world.

MG's and bacon, it dont get much better than this...

2. It's overcooked.

3. puckle.jpg

LOL - "Often considered the first machine gun, the Puckle Gun or Defence gun was a tripod-mounted, single barrel flintlock gun with a multi shot revolving cylinder. It was designed for use on ships to prevent boarding and could fire 63 shots in seven minutes. But what makes this weapon weird and unique is that it was capable of firing two types of bullets, round bullets to be used against Christian enemies and square bullets to be used against Muslim Turks. The square bullets were thought to be more painful and according to the patent would convince the Turks of the benefits of Christian civilization"

Maybe we need to send some square bullets out to afghanistan to convince them?
  4. Not particularly interesting but something I'd like a cabbie on. M14 bullpup conversion kit.

I'd also like to see the look on Mr Ally's face if he fires it in the confines of a vehicle.

5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

That's like putting an after market body styling kit on an Austin Healey 3000....... :pukel:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. View attachment 87058
    This is what happens to those who dont give him his bucket of xtra crispy chicken with the 2 sides of Mac n cheese, and Mashed Taters N Gravy
  7. [​IMG]

8 MG81 firing at 1,400 rpm each
    • Like Like x 1
  8. kel-tec-rfb-7.62mm-bullpup-rifle-tm1.jpg

Would'nt mind a cabby on this!!
  9. Off you go.

Forgotten Weapons

I particularly like the Farquhar-Hill rifle. Interesting magazine design feature ......
  10. You do realise that the defenders of the faith will be along to burn you at the stake as a heretic don't you?

It's not even in wood!! etc etc
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The issies have tested the bullpup M21/M14 and it seems to have been well received esp by the female users!
    You know this means you lot now have to get a pic of a cute IDF sniper!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Have a like simply for giving me an excuse.....
  13. Wood? I am from a different generation that enjoys the configuration of said gat.